Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Holiday.

I hope everyone had a very wonderful Christmas. Ours was delightful, but busy! We spent the night at my parent's house Christmas Eve and my mom and I were up late wrapping gifts. Then we all woke up early and opened our presents from Santa in our holiday pajamas. After that, it felt like we were house hopping until the evening. It was tiring, but I am so thankful we have so much love and family in our lives. Once the babies grow up I can see us not wanting to jump from home to home on Christmas day and will prefer to just be home with the kids and have family come visit with us, but we'll see. Here are some photos!

From my iPhone Christmas morning:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Her own Ella Belly baby carrier!
Photobucket
Tutu
Photobucket
Fun books
Photobucket
And for me :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So you mean even though you're Mexican, you don't stay up till midnight to open gifts?! Man that is a tradition I really want to get rid of. I would much rather got to bed at a normal time or wrap presents than make my baby stay up to open gifts at midnight - it makes no sense to me.

Valeria said...

Haha no Jess, I only follow traditions I like :)