Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday morning.

I love Sundays. Especially gray, rainy ones like today. It is 9:00am and I am in bed with my laptop. ALONE. Todd is out. Olivia is out. I am listening to music, reading, relaxing. Alone time is huge. Especially on a Sunday. Soon, I will peel myself out of bed and start the day with my two loves. In the meantime, it's just me.

Highlights this week:

My new TOMS
Photobucket
gilded herringbone, toms.com

This lovely, gloomy weather- perfect for a pretty scarf
Photobucket

I succumbed to my craving of Hot Cheetos. I felt guilty.
Photobucket

Pretty Christmas tree
Photobucket
Photobucket

AND #1...
ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!! She and her hubz have been trying for a few months and I am just over the moon excited. Especially because her #1 and my #2 will be so close in age and we will be bump buddies.

No comments: