Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Monday, December 6, 2010

A Cloth Diapering Dilemma.

When I first started researching cloth diapering back when I was pregnant with Olivia I went a little crazy and bought all the fancy and fun fitted diapers that require covers. They fit great, hold in leaks, and come in so many to-die-for prints. We have everything from vintage Alice in Wonderland to Japanese imported kawaii prints. Now that I have been diapering for over a year and am so busy + will have another bebe to diaper soon I am starting to regret all the bells and whistles of my stash.
Photobucket
Now I wish I could sell (almost) all of them and start all over with a simple and basic cloth diaper that is just bulletproof and does the job without the frills. Something like the BumGenius all-in-one diapers with snaps:
Photobucket
photo from: cottonbabies.com

Easy, durable, and basic. Since when am I so... practical?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

great, right when I'm following you to the frills you're going back to the basics!

The Garlick's said...

I have only purchased AIO's and I love them--Bum genius just happens to be my favorite!! I also love grovia, but they're not good for chubby babies--they totally don't fit charlotte anymore! Since you have a slimmer babe (and maybe #2 will be as well!!) I think grovia would work great! And they're often on sale at mamabargains.com or babysteals.com

Adriana said...

WOW your collection is sooo impressive. all we have are the BG's in plain blue, yellow, and green. mostly cause i ordered them from target with gift certificates. I wish I had more fun ones.
I do like the BGs so adding them to your collection wouldnt be a bad thing. The artist series is insanely cute.