Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Friday, May 14, 2010

About Me

Another mom blogger posted this on her page and I figure, why not? Read on to learn a thing or two about your narrator here at A Little Pea Along...

TWELVE PLACES YOU'VE BEEN:
1. Stockholm, Sweden
2. Paris, France
3. Rome, Italy
4. San Francisco, CA
5. Catalina Island, CA
6. Washington DC
7. Williamsburg, VA
8. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
9. Montreal, Quebec
10. Las Vegas, NV
11. Dallas, TX
12. Steamboat Springs, CO

ELEVEN THINGS ABOUT YOU:
1. I could probably eat sweets for every meal.
2. I have the best parents I know.
3. I am completely, 100% a lefty. (So is Todd)
4. I have never wanted a big, white wedding.
5. When I was little I wanted to be a pediatric oncologist.
6. I would move to France right now if I could.
7. One of my poems was published when I was 13.
8. My grandpa personally knew Che Guevara and Fidel Castro (!!!!)
9. I am not truly scared of anything.
10. I bite my nails and am trying really hard to stop.
11. I knew how to read before I turned 4.

TEN GOOD MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. The Smiths
2. New Order
3. Radiohead
4. Of Montreal
5. Portishead
6. The Beatles
7. Belle & Sebastian
8. Yann Tiersen
9. Elliott Smith
10. Beach House

NINE FAVORITE FOODS/DRINKS:
1. Red Wine (Australian Syrah)
2. Stella Artois
3. Coffee
4. Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies
5. Vodka
6. Water
7. Truffle fries
8. Goat cheese
9. Shrimp tempura roll

EIGHT THINGS YOU LOVE: (you said things, not people)
1. Music
2. My books
3. Target
4. Cloth diapers
5. Fashion
6. My daughter's face
7. Fuzzy socks
8. Dark French films

SEVEN THINGS YOU WANT:
1. A home in San Francisco, completely paid off
2. A signed 1st edition copy of The Second Sex by Simone de Beauvoir.
3. A trip for the 3 of us somewhere far away (first-class plane tickets, a different baby carrier for every day of the trip)
4. A trip to Paris with my mom and sister
5. A book deal
6. An original Warhol
7. To keep my family as sweet and happy as it is now forever.

SIX THINGS YOU DO DAILY:
1. Read something
2. Check e-mail
3. Listen to music
4. Drink coffee
5. Brush my teeth
6. Daydream

FIVE THINGS THAT YOU HATE:
1. Drama
2. Bad mainstream music
3. Hateful politicians
4. Ignorance
5. The fact that as I type this millions of children are starving in this world.

FOUR MOVIES YOU LOVE: (four is far too few)
1. Un Homme et Une Femme
2. Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette
3. The Breakfast Club
4. The Royal Tenenbaums

THREE TELEVISION SHOWS YOU WATCH:
1. Breaking Bad
2. Intervention
3. Sex and the City (when it's on and I happen to be watching TV, which is rare)

TWO THINGS YOU SAY OFTEN:
1. I say a lot of things.
2.

ONE PERSON YOU COULD SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH:
1. The man I created my beautiful baby girl with <3

No comments: