Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rubber Ducky.

I have written before about having all the ducks in a row, and how my husband and I failed epically at doing so. Instead, our ducks are all different shapes and sizes, completely out of order. Some are double, some are missing entirely. Our life is constantly changing, new circumstances arise and we conquer them. It's no walk in the park to juggle college, kids, jobs, bills- all while trying to retain some youth in our young adulthood. I really can't say I would change much, because how can you say you regret experience? Or learning. Or the forceful education attained from life reminding you that you don't know anything.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The other day we talked about having it all and how there is always something you don't have. If you choose to focus your energy in such a way, it will be easy to find something missing. But how can everything I desire fit into my little life? It's already so full, bursting at the seams in good fortune, staggered with much to be happy for.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: