Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"There's really someone in there!!!" -Todd

Wow, the way that I feel you when you move around these past two or three days has really changed. Before it was flutters and taps, with the occasional swirl or light kick. Now it really feels like a tiny body with arms and legs trying to get comfy in cramped quarters. I can feel you slide around on the other side of my skin, your kicks and shoves actually make my belly visibly move from the outside! Not only that but I can tell you are bigger because I can feel you in two different parts of my stomach at once! Let me tell you that feeling your baby move and grow inside of you is just truly incredible, it really makes me believe that science may not be the only center of every cycle of life.

No comments: