Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just a quick post from my phone because today was a busy day and I don't want to forget! You were lazy yesterday and today and I started to worry so I went in to see the doctor. It was nuts because now I have to go to Labor & Delivery and they were wheeling around little newborns! They are all so beautiful!!! It really hit me how close I am, that in a few weeks I will be going to that very same hospital and leaving with a baby! My belly got hooked up to monitors and the dumb nurse I got at first couldn't get your heartbeat and I almost lost it. Finally another came in and finally put it in the right spot and it was very strong. I had to sit for like an hour and drink apple juice (apfel). After the juice you started to move around and obviously did not like the monitors very much. Then at one point I had a contraction! It was crazy. It just felt like my stomach got rock hard for a few seconds, but I did not feel any discomfort. I guess it is normal to have little ones as long as they don't hurt. They are called Braxton Hicks contractions and they are just my body's way of starting to prepare for delivery. Then we had an ultrasound and you were perfect! Your arm was stretched straight out, you were just relaxing. I love seeing you wiggle around, and your adorable little fingers & toes. The doctor was laughing that she had never seen a baby on the u/s with such long legs! And I also saw your private part, hehe. You are just too sweet. I cannot believe how much I love you and I still have yet to officially meet you! Stop making me worry!

No comments: