Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

3rd Trimester

Wow. Today we begin the 27th week of pregnancy, and the beginning of the last trimester. I cannot believe that in under three months I am going to have my little pea in real life. It is unbelievable that in March you were just a tiny sea monkey, and now you are small human. We will be moving back to San Diego next week, and my nesting instinct is starting to kick in. We do not have anything for the baby other than clothes and other little things. I know there is still time but we have yet to settle and unpack in our new home, and on top of that start thinking about a crib and a diaper supply. I've had a very pleasant pregnancy, except for the beginning. I feel good, with energy. I haven't had any bad swelling, excessive weight gain, and other unpleasant side-effects. My tummy has grown quite a bit since last week though. Now I look totally pregnant, and since my hips haven't grown much, my stomach just protrudes from my body in the oddest way. Ha. Being pregnant is a trip.

27 week photo. Please forgive my face and hair. I was hot and tired.

Photobucket

No comments: