Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Monday, May 18, 2009

Questions I get asked by those I love

1. Are you scared?
-No, not at all. I'm excited. And it helps a lot to read and be well-informed. But, who knows. We still have half of the way to go. I might get scared, but I doubt it. I do sometimes feel anxious and I worry about things, though.

2. Do you love your baby already?
-Yes, I love my baby. I think the maternal instinct kicks in pretty early on so that you protect your baby while it is in the womb.

3. Do you have names picked out?
-For a girl, yes. No, I won't tell you yet.


I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mentioned boy names, will you not mention girl name beacuse that is what you think the lil angel is.
Caela

Valeria said...

Yay you learned how to post! :P I'm pretty sure of the girl name (if Todd is okay with it)... but not a boy name :)