Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good morning! Sorry for the lack of posts, my phone and laptop were both not working and posting from the Blackberry I was using was nearly impossible. Everything is well, we are just growing and I am getting more strict about eating really good foods and not just eating what I crave. Now that I know we are having a little girl I am having so much fun looking at clothes, gadgets, and nursery stuff. Todd still says he is building her a wooden stroller, haha. She moves around quite a bit and has a really strong heartbeat every time. My due date was pushed back three days to October 23rd, turns out she is a bit smaller (younger) than they thought. That is fine with me. I have gained about 10 pounds so far, almost half of the way into my pregnancy. My doctor told me this is right on track, if anything low, because a woman my size and height should gain about 25 to 40 pounds!!! That second number is way too high. I will not be gaining anywhere near that much. Fit preggo wins! :)

No comments: