Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Thursday, May 7, 2009

First of all, I want you all to know how happy and lucky it makes me feel that quite a few of my friends read this, way more people than I thought would. It is a nice outlet for me to have this blog and I am also thrilled to share this adventure with you. Thank you so much for reading. So, today at the doctor we did not have an ultrasound though I thought we would. On Thursday the 21st (two weeks) we finalllyyy get to know the sex. They are doing an anatomical sonogram where they will use a more high-tech machine and see the baby more clearly and also take measurements. We got to hear the heartbeat today, super fast and strong. It is like music to my ears. Last night the baby and I relaxed at home and listened to Chopin and Rachmaninoff. Todd made an amazing dinner like always and then went out with Jon for a bit. I stayed home to read and just chill, but I've been feeling really well. I have gained about 5.6 pounds, which is very healthy and today we walked the 30+ blocks home from Kaiser. I'm so anxious for my next appointment. I miss and love you all.

No comments: