Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Of course, I am working all weekend but the buzz in the fashion retail world is fun during the holidays. Currently, I am drinking a small cup of coffee with vanilla cinnamon to give me a little perk. Tomorrow marks the beginning of the official last week of my first trimester, I cannot believe it! This pregnancy is going to fly by. Also, we are moving this weekend. I hope it's the last time for a while. I leave you with a quick and crappy quality iPhone flash photo of Pea and I before heading out to Thanksgiving dinner.

love,
Val

Photobucket
These are the shoes I am wearing, a holiday treat from my dad :)Rachel Roy snakeskin platform pumps. I am about 6 feet tall in them!
Photobucket

No comments: