Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Chatterbox

Alarms are a thing of the past in our home. Every morning I wake up to the sounds of my chatty one-year old, recounting her dreams and demanding some breakfast. She continues chatting throughout our meal, as I wrestle her for a diaper change, and on our drives to wherever. Her tones change as she talks and I am fairly certain she has a lot to say. We get to my parent's house and she says hello to Winston the pug, squeals for her beloved grandpa's attention, and excitedly thanks us for the yummy berries she snacks on. Sometimes she almost forms another word to add to her small collection and I will patiently wait until I can really understand every sentences that comes out of that sweet little mouth of hers.
Photobucket
I suppose we need to add this book to her little library...
Photobucket

No comments: