Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Night

So is this how you date when you have a kid and no sitter?

I came home from work this evening and Olivia was already snug and sleeping in her bed. Todd had been home most of the day and felt like going to grab a bite to eat and a beer down the street. The predicament is that we can't both go without the baby! But, if I really wanted to go we could have bundled her up in the stroller and walked there together. However, I'm way too tired to make all that effort and was of course already in my pajamas. I envied Todd because a jalapeƱo burger and beer sounded delicious but I decided misery shouldn't ask for company and off he went.

We texted each other the whole time, me making sad faces and him documenting his excitement about his delectable dinner and refreshing beverages. I was cozy on the couch with my fuzzy blanket and he got some fresh air and brews. Sort of a date via iPhone, no?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: