Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Faves

I cannot stop listening to MGMT's new album, Congratulations. Check it out over at Amazon.
http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images/artist-news/MGMT/MGMT-congratulations-review-1-530-85.jpg
I've been eyeing this Marc by Marc Jacobs dress all week. This is exactly what I want to wear on a sunny San Diego Sunday to go out to brunch and maybe even have a mimosa or three. I will just keep admiring it from afar.
http://images.saksfifthavenue.com/images/products/04/477/3772/0447737728324/0447737728324R__ASTL_300x400.jpg
I am seriously digging Fishnoodles cloth diapers recently. They are so trim, easy to use, and fit my skinny pea perfectly. Olivia slept in one without an extra booster all night without ANY leaks. I'm sold.
Retro Owls
I have been reading The Cost of Beans way before I even became a mom, and I am still trying to remember how I happened upon it. All I know is that this mama's sense of humor and candid writing style keep me coming back to check on how her two adorable little girls are doing. It's a breath of fresh air to read a simple and honest blog about the perils of motherhood, plus she has great taste in music. Read!

1 comment:

The Garlick's said...

Is it sad that I'm drooling more over the owl print diaper than the awesome dress???? =)