Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tzute

Three of my best girlfriends recently went on a South American trip and brought me back some goodies. They went to Guatemala, Argentina, and Brazil. One of my friends brought Olivia an adorable little handwoven outfit that will be perfect for summer. Another friend brought me Brazilian Vogue and best of all a beautiful baby carrier called a tzute. I had never heard of these, but I told her to bring me one of the handmade carriers the native women wear. These textiles are used for a variety of things and not just for babywearing! It is so beautiful and colorful and the carry is similar to a ring sling but in my opinion a lot more comfortable. Here are my first attempts of wearing the pea in it, but now I have a better idea of how it works. Thank you, Karina!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: