Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for my sister because she is everything I am not. She makes me stop and think sometimes that maybe I need to take a step back and realize that being nice is always better. She is a constant reminder that a big heart never hardens. No one loves like Paloma does. Although she is three years younger than me, she has always been my trusty sidekick and strongest advocate. Everyone who knows her knows that she never goes first, she always waits, and she always smiles. She is compassionate and funny. Now that Olivia is around, she still continues to share her love and her tenderness. The baby sees her and her eyes light up. I would give my life for her if she promised me she'd live it fully. Sometimes I envy her sensitivity and empathy and other times they annoys me. I want her to be tougher, more selfish, more forward. I know that even though I always try to teach her lessons, I still have yet to learn hers. I cannot imagine having a more devoted friend or a more honest confidant. Her future husband and kids have no idea how lucky they are going to be.
Photobucket