Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Monday, June 22, 2009

City by the bay.

I wonder if I am able to transmit the essence of what I love about San Francisco to you now. San Francisco will always be an important part of our lives, even if for some reason we do not move back. When you are old enough to see it with different eyes I am going to spend some time here with you and we will take it all in. I'm not sure if you'll love the things I love- literature, the arts, culture. You most likely will appreciate these things because they run in my blood and you will be surrounded by them. I look forward to moving to San Diego now and getting a chance to relax and be with all my loved ones... but I will be leaving a little bit of my heart in San Francisco.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

We'll keep it safe, for you both. *hug*