Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Monday, January 3, 2011

Preggy Sue.

Snapped a quick photo at work today with my phone:
Photobucket

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Around 4 lbs. depends on the time of day
Maternity clothes? Only a pair of maternity 7 For All Mankind skinny jeans (worth every cent) and a pair of H&M maternity skinny jeans (not so comfy).
Stretch marks? No new ones. I have very faint ones under my bellybutton from Olivia but I use oils and cocoa butter daily.
Sleep? Like a log.
Best moment this week? It hasn't happened, but Wednesday we have a doctor's appointment and I get to see my baby!
Movement? Random, small movements.
Food cravings? Things that are sour and spicy!!!
Food aversions? Not too many, it depends how I am feeling. I had way more aversions when I was pregnant with Pea.
Gender? Not sure yet.
Labor signs? Nope.
Belly button in/out? In.
What I miss: Beer, wine :)
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my #2 and breastfeeding her/him (sound weird?), getting a flat stomach again!

And let's not leave out my other baby, the cuteness that is Miss Olivia Simone.
Photobucket

p.s. I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year. I should note the huz and I went out for a yummy Thai dinner and I passed out at 11:00pm. Oh well!

1 comment:

Beryl Lynn said...

Aw, your belly is so little.. I bet it's a boy :)