Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Monday, January 24, 2011

20 weeks, 1 day.

I am halfway there! Halfway done with my last pregnancy, halfway closer to meeting my other baby girl. This pregnancy is sure going by quick, but every single day I remind myself that I need to give Pea extra hugs and kisses because soon she will not be the only little one I need to love and care for. I am still not sure how my heart can fit as much love as I feel for Olivia, but I can feel it growing already.

Yesterday, Natalie from Urban Housewife Blog and I started the maternity series we have been talking about (I added some photos from the shoot below). We started at the Spruce Street Bridge in San Diego, a suspension bridge hidden in a beautiful neighborhood. The weather was nice and sunny, there were friendly people walking through, and of course I wore something striped. No more striped purchases for me!

I anxiously await meeting my bebe #2... until then, Pea loving overload it is.

All photos by Natalie Carlson Holford, copyrighted.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mini dress: Forever 21
Leggings: American Apparel
Shoes: Miss Sixty
Bracelets: Links of London and purple jade from Chinatown

3 comments:

Adriana said...

holy crap, you are so beautiful!

Valeria said...

Thanks girlfriend :) Takes one to know one!

Eliska Bobeeska said...

I love the pictures - you are such a beautiful mama for sure! I like the stripes too =)