Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Curves.

It is now February, and as a woman living in Southern California, this means something very important. It means that the time to start thinking about BIKINI SEASON is quickly approaching. Usually, I had no qualms about this and could strut down the beach in a bikini in January and every piece of skin would be tucked neatly in place and little was hidden by my Brazilian cut bathing suit. Now 3 months post-partum I have a whole new body. Naturally, I still have some pounds to lose but I can tell that my body may never be the same. My once skinny legs are now fuller and supporting much curvier hips. Of course my breasts are larger as well. I still have some pooch left on my stomach but my waist is still relatively intact. After recovering from a panic attack at the realization I could no longer wear my previous bikinis in quite the same way, I decided to pre-shop online to get some new inspiration. Sometimes, I like my new curves. I recently wore a high-waisted dress to an event and I felt sexier in it because I filled it out in just the right places. Don't get me wrong, I need to do some serious cardio to tighten up but I think this summer I am going to rock a vintage style one-piece. You know, Sophia Loren-esque and totally hot. The kind of beachwear women wore when men liked us with meat on our bones and fashion appreciated having a butt and some thighs. I headed over to Victoria's Secret and here are some candidates:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

More on this soon!

1 comment:

The Garlick's said...

love love love them all, esp the green and polka dotted ones! my squishy stomach is starting to bounce back; but it'll never be as tight. wah.