Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Diaper bags: Solved

I finally got the diaper bag I ordered online. It is from Land's End (super random) and I really like it. It doesn't look cheesy or huge from the outside, but the inside is SUPER roomy and opens up like a doctor's bag! It was recommended to me by another mom that uses cloth diapers. They take up more room than disposables so I needed a bigger bag. And I got Olivia's name on it :) It was only $50 with monogramming and shipping. It's so well-made and nicer than other ones I have seen online and even at baby boutiques. I like it way more than the smaller pricier one that I got a while ago. I will probably use both, the Land's End one is more convenient but the smaller one will come in handy when I want a messenger style bag that is lighter and easier. I searched high and low and now I know that buying the trendy versions of things isn't always the way to go. I would recommend this bag. It comes in other colors, too.

pictures are crappy
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: