Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Monday, September 14, 2009

Babe fest!

Yesterday was your baby party. It was wonderful. Your Auntie Leann and Auntie Gabbie along with Auntie Pal and Auntie Caela threw a beautiful party. There were adorable decorations, cupcakes, champagne, wine, yummy food, fun games, prizes, and a mountain of gifts. I was so happy to be with all of my friends. Aunt Lu made me cry because she made you a gorgeous surprise scrapbook. The entire book illustrates my entire pregnancy, from the very beginning! She included ultrasounds, belly pics, notes, and so many other thoughtful things. It is absolutely amazing. Very creative, and so incredibly thoughtful. Everyone was so generous and a lot of fun. Your dad was pouring drinks and helping Oma prepare all the food. He had a lot of fun, too! I cannot wait to add some pictures to the blog!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!