Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hot, hot heat

Few things:

1. I go outside and my energy goes to zero almost instantly. My belly weighs more when I am hot, I swear.

2. Monday is the last day of August. Ahhhh! Then when people ask me when I am having my baby I will say: "Next month!" Holy cow. I am getting the nesting itch like nothing else and I want to at least get her crib ready and her clothes washed. I want to baby shop. I'm not even dying to buy all this stuff for her that I am not even going to use at first. Unlike most pregnant women, I'm not a huge fan of Babies R Us. I just want the essentials. Especially since I do not know what I will need and want until after she is born. Everyone suggests I wait until after my baby "party" to start buying anything. In the meantime, I am working on my diaper stash. There is a stay-at-home mom that makes diapers and sells them once a week on her online shop. There is a super high demand for them. They are supposed to be the best and are super cute and of course I feel that those are the ones Olivia needs. I'm getting good at stalking the site and getting them before they sell out :) Makes it even funner! Haha. Last week she got a Hello Kitty one. I need to get a life.

3. My friends are amazing and spoil me like nothing else.

4. My boobs are huge and I need nipple cream.

No comments: