Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Waiting for Mila Honey...

Diapers and newborn clothes are washed and ready...
Photobucket
(cloth diapers by Sticky Peas)

Little handmade friends are waiting to meet her...
Photobucket
(made by my sweet friend Sarah for my two little girls)

Olivia spent her first night in her toddler bed last night, but still in our bedroom...
Photobucket
(bed built and designed by my handsome and talented husband, isn't it awesome????)

Crib assembled and ready at my parent's home...
Photobucket
(We will be staying there for a few days while I heal and bond with my newborn, and my mom will be help with Olivia since Todd cannot take too many days off work. My mom set up the extra room like a 5-star hotel. She is beyond amazing.)

Hospital bag packed...
Photobucket
(Full of Aden & Anais muslin swaddlers and a dream blanket, cloth nursing pads, lanolin, deliciously soft pajamas, a robe, Boppy pillow, maternity bras, socks, granny panties, chlorine-free newborn disposables, Mila's first outfits, and other comforts.

3 comments:

Radiant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh, you decided on the name!? I saw Melina before, but then you said you weren't set.. and hm, i suppose that Mila could be a nickname for that.. at any rate, love the name and i hope she comes soon!

Adriana said...

i love her name! also, the toddler bed is AMAZING. i swear, its like a dream! you must be getting so excited!: )