Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pregsomnia v. 83

Not feeling too inspired to write but I can't sleep. Other bloggers post recipes, tasty ones, on days they may not feel like writing but I cannot do that. It'd make me a hypocrite because I do not cook. I just pass the links along to my husband. Yes, he cooks. Ladies, stand back.

It's 1:33am and Olivia will be awake in like 6 hours.
Photobucket

I've resigned myself to the fact that the baby is coming when she wants. No matter how many things I do, it's her time, not mine. She was conceived from the sperm who made it, she grew strong in her placenta home, and now I realize she is picking her birthday. I just hope it's before a certain day...

In the meantime I will continue to enjoy her company on these late nights when everything is so still, the smooth round feeling of my belly as I rub cocoa butter on my skin, and the sporadic movements she tries to make in her tiny hot tub. Pregnacy is so empowering and yet so humbling. My body nourishes this life but really I am just the carrier of an already perfect design, I only deliver the sweet creation.

No comments: