Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"Love reduces the complexity of living."

I have said it once and I will say it again: Just as soon as I think I could not love her more, I do.

It's always something simple and seemingly insignificant that makes my insides melt and my arms reach out to grab my daughter and devour her with kisses. Little moments where her big eyes search my face for answers, small hands exploring my face. It has also happened when she is mad and frustrated, and I wish I could understand every made up word she says. Usually it is when she sleeps and her face is like that of an angel, complete with pink cheeks and eyelashes grazing her cheeks.

My hope is that Olivia will know that although she will only get about 20 months of us to herself, she was adored so fully that it's more than some people ever experience in a lifetime. Please don't ever feel cheated of your throne little girl... my heart is yours.

Photobucket

No comments: