Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The garden sprite.

I am quickly learning that having a child is the closest we can get to enjoying all the freedom and simplicity that is being a kid. The lack of obligations and responsibilities leaves so much room for creativity and imagination. The world is so huge, so new and full.

Now that the days are getting warmer and a beautiful San Diego spring is near I have been making a point of getting Olivia outside and getting a little dirty. She is not a "girly" girl in the sense of dirt and mud pies. Without knowing what society expects of her, this little girl will happily pick bugs and pet daisies.

Yesterday was gorgeous and we had so much fun hanging out in the backyard, around our blossoming garden. Soon we will be getting a kiddie pool and a sandbox. I am just as excited as Pea will be! She will have such a blast.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh my goodness, so adorable!
I'm so excited for springtime!

Renee

The Garlick's said...

love love love the gardening clogs! lol!! she is such a doll. Oh my.