Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yes, we're here!

I guess there is a trend with me being a bad blogger in the month of October. I did it last year, too!

October is a busy month.

This year in October we had our one year wedding anniversary, we went to SF and saw PORTISHEAD, Olivia turned two, and tomorrow is our first Halloween with our two girls :) BUSY.

Happy anniversary to us.

Happy birthday sweet girl.

I saw one of my favorite bands live in one of my favorite cities.

I promise I will be back with a fun post full of pictures. In the meantime, come check out our guest post over at a blog I am all about- Milk-Friendly!

San Francisco
Photobucket
I baked for my birthday girl
Photobucket
Headed to the Halloween carnival at the school daddy and grandma went to!
Photobucket

No comments: