Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall.

Pictures are so important because they serve as the strongest reminders. Even our memories can falter because a photo captures a moment from the outside, in a way that is sort of general and all encompassing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was unwinding tonight while listening to music and going through photos from this time last year. Only one year and our world has shifted again. Some situations last year were trying. I was working more than I wanted to, our apartment sucked, and we learned of our new surprise bun in the oven now formally known as Mila Isabel.
Photobucket
From looking at these photos I realized how short Olivia's now long golden curls are, how peaceful I looked even while I suffered through first trimester morning sickness, and how beautiful and delicate the light filtered through our former kitchen window. Our faces were bright and smiling.
Photobucket
My head remembers some unpleasant details of last October but these photos say otherwise- the small moments. Pumpkin seeds baking in the oven, the day we got married, cinnamon candles, our first little girl taking her first steps, brisk air, hoodies.
Photobucket
Last autumn we fell into the next big step.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Unedited. These photos may be repeats. All taken with my iPhone.


1 comment:

Radiant said...

Wow October is your month for sure! Two year old and a one year old marriage. xoxoxo