Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Sunday, February 27, 2011

25 weeks!!!

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? ~12 pounds :O
Maternity clothes? Not much, really just maternity jeans.
Stretch marks? None this time, I lube up twice a day with cocoa butter and Clarins oils.
Sleep? Like a log.
Best moment this week? Falling more in love with this baby girl, feeling her move all day, buying her her first woolies, got a couple matching outfits for and Pea.
Movement? A lot!! Kicks, rolls, kicks.
Food cravings? Sweets! Fruit!! Hamburgers :(
Food aversions? Not many anymore.
Gender? Girl Labor signs? None, thankfully way too early for that. I think I am starting mini Braxton Hicks?
Belly button in/out? Evened out :x
What I miss: Not feeling so curvy, wearing anything I want, WINE!!!!!!
What I am looking forward to: Kissing this baby's sweet face.
Photobucket

No comments: