Say Anything, version 1. Keep 'em coming :)
1. What's your relationship like with your own parents/siblings? How has it affected the way you parent?
-I am very, very close to my parents and sister. My mom is my hero and my dad is just absolutely amazing. No one could be more selfless and devoted than my mother, no one. Having this amazing pair of parents just makes me realize how I want to be there for Olivia 110% all the time like they were. It also makes me realize how unbelievably hard those shoes will be to fill. I strive to be almost as wonderful as them. Even almost would be a lot!
My sister is my best friend and I am constantly reminded that her best qualities are the ones I should strive for, so much compassion and sensitivity. That girl has a whole lotta heart.
2. Beauty secrets?? Tell me!
- A really good eyelash curler, two coats of mascara, and moisturizer! Good skin is the best cosmetic. Oh yeah, sleep and red wine (not in any particular order).
3. What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
-Leftover pasta from last night. This morning Pea and I ate that in bed together. Very unusual. 9 times out of 10 it's coffee and a banana on the run.
4. Do you have any tattoos? If so what are they and do you want more?
-I have 3 small tattoos. One that I got when I was 17 and dumb, thankfully it is tiny and er, hidden. I have a small and very cute strawberry on my hip that I got when I turned 18. On my right wrist I have 4 small red hearts. My sister and two BFFs (Hi Lu!) have it, also. We got it in Hollywood. Fun times.
I would like to get another someday, but I question it. What I want is a beautiful Pablo Picasso sketch that I found in an art book a couple of years ago. It's an outline of a woman's face, sort of like a Venus. It is so pretty and feminine. It's a big piece and that's why I am hesitant but I have been thinking of it more recently. I would love to include Olivia's name in there somewhere in a very subtle way.