Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finally!

Exactly twenty days before I get married I found my dress. Just in time to get alterations done and any other last minute details. It is dreamy, very pretty and cut so perfectly for my body it's almost like it was made for me. On my way to go pay for another not-so-perfect and way more expensive dress I stopped (on a whim) to check out a tiny little bridal shop in a random part of town. Turns out, this place is a gem. One of my best friends found her wedding dress there, too. The dress is not bridal-y, or common, or poofy. It's like I found the one I did not even know I was looking for.

I took photos of every single dress I tried on except this one. Not a single picture was snapped because it is just too special. I cannot wait to surprise everyone.

I'm happy.

Photobucket

No comments: