Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Monday, November 30, 2009

Survival tools.

Some of the best marketing goes into baby products. I cannot believe all the stuff at places like Babies R Us, they really know how to trick people into spending money! I have many things I might never use, and many things I never wanted because I knew I would never use. I would like to share the few, but very important, baby things that have made the first month of Olivia's life a happy time for everyone.

-
Sleep Sheep, he lives in Olivia's crib and she loves him. So do I.
-Swaddling blankets, they can be used for many things.
-NUK pacifiers (BPA-free of course).
-Her vibrating chair.
-BABYWEARING! I cannot speak highly enough of it. We have the
Moby Wrap, but there are cheap ways to make your own!
-Medela manual pump and nipple shield. My lactation consultant doesn't like the nipple shield, but I do. It works for me.
-Cloth diapers. Save money, easy, green. I use
Rockin Green soap. If you cloth diaper, use it.
-A glass of red wine in the evenings while Olivia naps :)

That's all I can think of for now.

1 comment:

Kim Webb (RockinGreen) said...

Wow! My soap made it up there with babywearing, that is amazing! I don't know what I would do without mine!