Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chill babies

Olivia is not a fussy baby. Is it correct to say "easy" baby? I don't want to curse myself. Now that I have a routine down, it seems so much easier. It was overwhelming the first few days Todd and my mom went to work and I was on my own. I got used to their help, especially while I was still healing. Also, being a brand-new mom was so daunting. She is three weeks old now and still sleeps quite a bit. What's great now though is that she is so alert. Now when she looks at me I feel she is actually looking AT me and not just staring off into space. She follows me with her eyes if I lay her on the bed and they are so big and full of expression . I love being her mom. She is so sweet, so peaceful. We do stuff all day long together (she mainly just naps in her wrap). I promise I will come back with more interesting material for the blog but for now I am going to get some sleep in while she naps. :)

Note: Any San Diego area moms that can recommend a mom group for me, please let me know. I would love to join one, but I'd prefer based on recommendation since there are so many. Or, does anyone want to start one? I don't have too many close friends with kids.

little blue eyes
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I joined chula vista moms east on meetup.com and the moms are all really nice but most are a little older and on their 2nd or more. It would be nice to have a first time moms group

Anonymous said...

your baby is beautiful!
best wishes!



http://shapeofagirl.wordpress.com