Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Olivia's 3rd December.

TV toppers
Photobucket

It's one of my favorite months of the year already. I am enjoying these three days we've had of December so far. Christmas decor is going up, holiday music is playing at the grocery store, and the girls are so fun to dress is warm and soft, colorful layers.

X-mas diaper
Photobucket

Olivia and Mila are still very young, but I need to start practicing our little family's holiday traditions now. We are building their perception of Christmastime, the mold of the most exciting time of year. I know lots of people my age who aren't very into the spirit, who focus on the negative aspects. For me, the holidays have always been about that fuzzy feeling. The glitter, mountains of marshmallows in snowman mugs, anticipation.

Wooden nativity set
Photobucket


Even though I am now an adult, and see the marketing schemes surrounding this time of year, I still feel that same fuzzy vibe. I remember how it felt to experience this being a kid, the magic of it is still so tangible. That's what I am shaping for my girls, those are the memories I am creating.

Cozy babes at December Nights/Balboa Park
Photobucket

No comments: