Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Valentine Bigsby

I am already mom to a furbaby. His name is Valentine. He is three and he came from the San Francisco SPCA. When I saw him I fell in love. He was partially shaved and only had long fur on his legs, head, and tail because he had a hard knock life before he was rescued. Valentine arrived to the SPCA with mats in his hairs and in desperate need of a comfy and loving home. We went to see kittens but he stole my heart. I baby him and spoil him so much. He sleeps on his own pillow next to me in our bed. He gets as many treats as he wants and drinks filtered water. Sometimes I feel guilty that he has no clue someone will be coming into our lives soon that will take so much of my attention. I hope he doesn't get too jealous.

Photobucket

No comments: