Contact Me:

stellagunATgmailDOTcom

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Floating on.

I'm alive! You probably think I didn't survive the reality of mothering two under two. Especially now that it's the real deal- I am back on my feet and pretty much all healed from Mila's birth. It's been a whirlwind, the morning starts early and it's go-go-go. Alas, I am still around and actually doing okay. Dare I say it's fun?

I am too tired to write much. It's 10:15pm and that's late! On top of learning how to be mama to my two I also have been spending the rest of my energy enjoying these sunny summer days. Kiddie pools, iced coffees, and Sesame Street have been my keys to survival. And Mila's love of the boob sure makes keeping her happy easy. Thank goodness I have two of those! :) I'll be back soon with clever musings on the wet stains on the front of my tank top, how I haven't worn contacts in two weeks, and the knots in my hair because I no longer have time to adequately brush after my hurried showers.

For now, I leave you with some iPhone photos.

It's been hot + this babe is a heater
Photobucket
Summertime
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: